Jorgens' Server (Minecraft)
We Request You Log In.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

We Request You Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boat Units

2 posters

Go down

Boat Units Empty Boat Units

Post  ThomasP1 Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:12 pm

I thought you could have a new brick that represented a boat, and then have your factions colour on top of it.

To show that you would have a big boat, you would have even more boat bricks on it. The more bricks the more units it would be able to carry! There should be a limit though.
War with boats would be like war with land units. The more bricks on your boat the more powerful you would be! To go to war with boats you must firstly have bought cannons. To represent your cannon (if skin made on server) you would attach a cannon-like brick on the side of the boat.

To get a boat you would (for example) need: 6 houses, a proper dock. (Not for example only a half bridge that leads out in the water but more of a construction)
To get a upgrade you would (for example) need: 2 houses.
To get a cannon you would (for example) need: replace cannon with normal land troop, a smith.

Boat Unit Tree
2 boat bricks=Fishing Boat (can't transport)
4 boat bricks and cannons on both sides=War Boat (can't transport)
1 boat brick=Transport boat (add more boat bricks on it for bigger room)

Hope you like my idea =D
ThomasP1
ThomasP1
Spawn Architect
Spawn Architect

Back to top Go down

Boat Units Empty Boats excist

Post  Jorgen Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:29 pm

Sorry to say, but boats do already excist, and you build them like real boats. (kind of)

I think that your idea was good, ftw Wink
Jorgen
Jorgen
The Norwegian Viking
The Norwegian Viking

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum